This position is responsible for creating a great first impression by providing seamless, fast and courteous service of the valet parking lot and ensuring safety of pedestrians.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests in a warm and professional manner. Maintain the valet parking lot in an orderly manner. Move guests vehicles from parking garage to hotel complex.
- Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guest’s needs
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of road and parking areas, driving motor vehicles and level of required service attention
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed
- Valid ‘G’ driver’s license with no driving violations (Driver’s Abstract)
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lift up to 50lbs)
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.