This position is responsible for assisting the Valet Department in providing fast and courteous service.
Welcome guests upon arrival and departure. Enter, modify and print ticket information into a computerized system. Order taxi cabs for guests. Provide directions for guests.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality demonstrated during all interactions with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Proven organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma preferred; minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.