This position is responsible for assisting the Valet Department in providing fast and courteous service.
Welcome guests upon arrival and departure. Control traffic from the sidewalk to allow guests and valet attendants to enter and exit the temporary parking area. Assist guests with taxi cabs. Provide directions for guests.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality demonstrated during all interactions with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Proven organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma preferred; minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.