This full-time position is responsible for performing a variety of duties to ensure the highest level of guest service and satisfaction by consistently exceeding guest expectations; ensuring results are achieved in accordance with objectives, performance and quality standards. This position will report to the Aquatics Manager, and will oversee the waterpark cleanliness standards.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Cleaning and Laundry department staff members, including attendants and lead hands
- Ensure the implementation of all facility emergency safety procedures.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the Aquatics Manager and other departments
- Resolve major issues, which require the interpretation of policies and procedures
- Have a working familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Standards Act, WHMIS and other employment and health and safety legislation as it pertains to the workplace
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain and create detailed and accurate records and reports
- Ability to supervise, direct, motivate, and encourage staff, while building a sustainable positive and constructive team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisor, leadership, customer service and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, monitor and forecast budget requirements
- Demonstrated ability to maintain necessary inventory levels, while minimizing costs
- Hands on approach to staff supervision, provide support and assistance as needed
- Ability to work different shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, as business demands require
- Past supervisory experience of a large scale cleaning operation, would be an asset
- Past supervisory experience of bulk, commercial or hotel laundry, would be an asset
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.