- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends
- Education: N/A
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Management of Employees
• As a Manager, you must be able to execute all staff positions in your operation.
• Responsible for assisting in the hiring and training of all new staff.
• Responsible for implementing proper disciplinary and termination procedures as required.
• Able to lead staff by example in areas such as conduct, attitude, cleanliness, customer service, organization, etc...
• Must conduct regular Team Member evaluations to be able to accurately assess Team Member progress.
• Manage staff in such a manner that customer service levels and financial goals can be attained.
• Responsible for ongoing development of staff, I.E.. personnel files, Food Safety training, Health & Safety training.
2. Operations Management
• Ensure staff adheres to all policies and procedures, be prepared to take disciplinary action when necessary.
• Ensure a clean, organized & efficient operation.
• Monitor all aspects of the operation on an ongoing basis and institute policy reminders or adjustments as required.
• Ensure all areas and all staff are completely prepared and ready each and every day. I.E.. music, lighting, air conditioning, heating.
• Demonstrate expert understanding on P.O.S. machines.
• Operational focus should be on maintaining customer service level while maximizing financial goals.
3. Costs & Controls
• Monitor all transactions on a daily basis, account for any and all cash shortages.
• Ensure proper procedures for cash deposits and money escorts.
• Assist in developing controls and systems to protect the assests of this operation.
• Monitor Time & Attendance system to ensure hours paid correlates to hours worked.
• Track and control labour cost, food cost paper cost.
• Track and monitor sales/revenue.
• Work with other departments at HOCO in an effective and efficient manner.
• Complete administrative tasks such as scheduling in a professional manner to promote the company's best interest.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must be hands on with the ability to manage by example.
• Provide calm, decisive leadership during high volume periods.
• Motivate and initiate productivity during low volume periods.
6. Wage & Benefits
• Commensurate of Experience
• Extended Health & Dental coverage after 9 months of employment
• Free on-site parking
Health & Safety
• It is the responsibility of each Team Member to work safely, perform their jobs properly in accordance with established procedures and report all safety hazards and accidents found in the workplace to their immediate supervisor. All safety equipment shall be available on the premises and shall be in good repair. Team Members shall be required to use safety equipment as prescribed.
• HOCO "Fun by the Falls" is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Perks & Benefits
- Retirement savings plans
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive wages
- Dental benefits for full-time employees
- Internal promotions
- Franchise training
- Free uniforms
- Participate in workplace health & safety
- Discounts on company products and services
- Flexible work schedule
- Awesome team member events
- 24/7 Security
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.