CANADA’S LONGEST RUNNING DINNER MUSICAL – Celebrating 25 Seasons!
Located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, the award-winning Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show is a musical celebration of Canada for the entire family. Meet our singing Mounties, Lumberjacks, Anne of Green Gables and even a Hockey Player as we present a Canadian inspired performance, paying tribute to over 30 of Canada’s professional recording artists. You'll feel proud to be Canadian (even if you're not, eh?)
Our rustic log cabin theatre is located just 10 minutes from the brink of Niagara Falls. Our Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show performs annually from April through October. Always Musical, Always Fun! From November to April, guests will enjoy our Winter Musical Season.
ADD OUR DELICIOUS DINNER, EH?
Enjoy Show-Only OR upgrade to add our delicious five-course, family-style meal served hot and fresh to your table by our colourful cast of Canadian characters. At what other restaurant can be served by a singing Mountie, eh!
OH CANADA EH DINNER SHOW HIGHLIGHTS!
- 100% Canadian experience (music, food, comedy & culture)
- Rustic, 250 seat log cabin theatre
- Accessible theatre
- Ample free parking for cars and buses
- 7 time winner of Attraction of the Year
- 10 minute drive from the brink of the Falls
- Holiday musical in November and December
- Winter musical in February and March
- Select afternoon lunch & show performances (check website for availability)