THE ORIGINAL ALL-CANADIAN MUSICAL DINNER & SHOW!
Located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, the award-winning Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show is a Musical Celebration of Canada for the entire family…Meet our singing Mounties, Lumberjacks, Anne of Green Gables and even a Hockey Player as we present a Canadian inspired performance, paying tribute to over 30 of Canada’s professional recording artists. You'll feel proud to be Canadian (even if you're not, eh?) Since opening in 1994 we have entertained over 750,000 guests from around the world. Our 240 seat rustic log cabin theatre is located just 10 minutes from the brink of Niagara Falls. Our Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show performs annually from April through October. Always Musical, Always Fun! From November to April, guests will enjoy our Winter Musical Season.
ADD OUR DELICIOUS DINNER, EH?
Enjoy Show-Only OR upgrade to add our delicious family-style meal served hot and fresh to your table by our colourful cast of Canadian characters. At what other restaurant can be served by a singing Mountie, eh!
EVERYONE LOVES OH CANADA EH?
#1 Theatre in Niagara Falls on Trip Advisor!
Oh Canada Eh Dinner SHOW Highlights!
- 100% Canadian experience, food and music
- Rustic log cabin theatre
- 250 seat theatre
- Canadian scenery and ambiance
- 100% handicap accessible
- Ample free parking for cars and buses
- 7 time winner of Attraction of the Year
- 10 minute drive from the brink of the Falls
- Holiday musical in November and December
- Winter musical in February and March
- Select days have afternoon shows ( check website for availability)