We provide the highest standards in the budget accommodation. The hostel is regularly inspected to make sure we are offering a clean, safe, welcoming and secure environment for our guests. That way, you can spend your time having fun knowing that we have the important things covered!
HI-Niagara Falls is a small and cosy hostel held by an international and friendly team! Recognized by Ontario By Bike as a Best Bicycle Friendly Business (2021) in the Niagara Region, the hostel offers guests a bike room and bicycle rental service making it easy for visitors to discover the vineyards in the region or cycle down to the falls. HI-Niagara Falls is just a five-minute walk from the bus station, and is just a 30-minute walk, 10 minute bike ride from the famous Niagara Falls and Clifton Hill.
With the largest facilities for hostelling groups in Niagara, our hostel will make your stay comfortable, fun, and best of all inexpensive! With our self-serve kitchen, you can cook your own meals anytime! Large common spaces around the hostel are perfect for meetings and activities. We also offer regional information about where to go what to do and a group of discount partners for our HI Members, including a bike store, coffee shop, bar and restaurants close to the hostel
View our health & safety guidelines to see how we are keeping you safe: https://www.hostellingniagara.com/docs/covid19en.pdf
- Free breakfast (as soon as we are allow to offer it again). Satisfy yourself with our free continental breakfast including toast, cereals, juice, coffee and more!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room with seating for 14
- Lounge with seating for 20
- Free parking (bus parking available)
HI-Niagara offers dormitory-style rooms with 4 or 6 beds as well as private rooms with either two singled beds or a double bed. All the rooms are on the first floor, where several bathrooms with toilets and showers are shared among the guests. All beds are equipped with linens, pillow and blanket, and free towels are provided for each guest upon request.
- Potable water to refill a reusable bottle of water
- Shared rooms for groups of 4, 6 or 8 to keep their bubble and private rooms
- Shared kitchen and laundry room
- Internet terminals and FREE wireless for laptops
- Common areas inside and outside (Courtyard) to gather
- Free parking
- Snack and drink machines for 24 hour munchies
- Finished basement with pool table, games and fire place
- TV, VCR and DVD in lounge with FREE rentals
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- All-day bicycle rentals on premises ($)
- Secure storage room (luggage, bicycle)
- Fire pit and backyard retreat area
- HI store: Phone cards, bus passes, toiletries, attraction passes
- Room Configuration
- Total beds: 48 Family room: 6