We provide the highest standards in the budget accommodation we are regularly inspected to make sure we are offering a clean, safe, welcoming and secure environment for our guests. That way, you can spend your time having fun knowing that we have the important things covered!
HI-Niagara Falls is a small and cosy hostel held by an international and friendly team ! During the summer, join us for a BBQ in the backyard or a trip to Crystal Beach. The hostel offers a bicycle rental service for you to discover the vineyards in the region or cycle down to the falls. Located just by the bus station, the hostel is at a 30-minute walk from the famous Niagara Falls.
With the largest facilities for hostelling groups in Niagara, our hostel will make your stay comfortable, fun, and best of all inexpensive! With our self-serve kitchen, you can cook your own meals anytime! Large common spaces around the hostel are perfect for meetings and activities.
- Free breakfast
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room with seating for 14
- Lounge with seating for 20
- Free parking (bus parking available)
HI-Niagara offers dormitory-style rooms with 4 or 6 beds as well as private rooms with either two singled beds or a double bed. All the rooms are on the first floor, where several bathrooms with toilets and showers are shared among the guests. All beds are equipped with linens, pillow and blanket, and free towels are provided for each guest upon request.
- Internet terminals and FREE wireless for laptops
- Snack and drink machines for 24 hour munchies
- Finished basement with pool table, games and fire place
- TV, VCR and DVD in lounge with FREE rentals
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- All-day bicycle rentals on premises ($)
- Secure storage room (luggage, bicycle)
- Fire pit and backyard retreat area
- HI store: Phone cards, bus passes, toiletries, attraction passes
- Room Configuration
- Total beds: 48 Family room: 6