Welcome to Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel, an exquisite three star property located in the Entertainment District on Fallsview Boulevard in Niagara Falls. This remarkable venue blends classic historic character with elegance and well-thought design.
Luxury is fragrant throughout the Historic Hotel with well appointed bedrooms and dining options to spoil you.
Just short distance from many international airports including Buffalo-Niagara, NY, Niagara Falls International, and Toronto Pearson Airport is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting.
As a leading luxury, hotel in Niagara Falls, attention to detail is in everything we do. Each room has been individually designed with fabrics and materials chosen for their colours, contours and textures drawing from the historic elegance with modern day indulgence. Amenities and furnishings for each of the 110 bedrooms have been hand selected and when it comes to comfort, we've thought of it all.
Many rooms and suites feature antique European & Canadian furnishings, double vanity units and oversized beds. There are a range of in-room amenities including wifi, bathrobes, slippers, Luxury Molton Brown bath products, hairdryer, magnified make up mirror, refreshments and a selection of the latest lifestyle magazines.
MAVI BY THE OLD STONE INN PET POLICY
The Old Stone Inn welcomes dogs. To ensure a tail-wagging experience, wee ask that you kindly observe the following:
- Please notify us in advance (preferably at time of booking) when traveling with your pet.
- There is a $40- surcharge per night, per pet for deep cleaning post stay to ensure the room is allergen-free for the next guest.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier in public areas
- Pets must be supervised at all times.
- Food & Water bowls are provided for your pet; please do not use the hotel dishes or utensils.
- Try not to leave your pet unattended in your room for long periods, and pets should never be left overnight.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline servicing a room with an unsupervised pet; such service can be requested while you are present.
- Should your pet inadvertently cause any damage, you will be charged a minimum of $250- for cleaning or repairs.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL FEES
- Daily Parking Fee - $19.99+ per night
- Facility Fee - $9.99+ per night
- Destination Marketing Fee - 5.65% per night
Hotel Check In: 4pm
Hotel Check Out: 11am