Skip to content

What is the boat ride towards the Falls called?

The boat ride available in Niagara Falls, Canada is called Niagara City Cruises. Previously it was operated by Maid of the Mist, which now only exists on the American side of Niagara Falls. You can purchase tickets here, or view attraction packages that include tickets here.