Why not give the gift of beauty with a visit to the mighty Niagara Falls. The falls are open and showing off their majesty all year round. The Winter Festival of Lights and the nightly illumination of the falls are sure to dazzle.
A stay in one of the water-parks will warm the kids hearts. Clifton Hill and the Sklyon Tower are both open to entertain both young and old. Casino Niagara and Fallsview Casino Resort will be open for adult style entertainment. The Niagara Parks attractions are closed Christmas Day but are open every other day.
- DESTROYER-Special Halloween KISS Tribute
October 28, 2016
- Annual Lighted Santa Claus Parade
December 3, 2016
- Christmas by the Falls
December 3 - 4, 2016
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Santa Claus Parade
December 10, 2016
- Night Fever: Bee Gees / Abba Tribute Holiday Show
December 7, 2016
- Santa Claus Parade - Niagara Falls
November 19, 2016