Join our award-winning Niagara Falls Tours from Toronto! Our tours operate daily and we pick up across Downtown, Toronto. Travel with a small group (usually 3-14 guests per tour group). The tour includes sightseeing, free time for exploration and to participate in popular activities, and commentary to teach you about the Niagara Falls region. Our tour guides all have over 25 years of tourism experience and are held to the highest standards for punctuality, knowledge, safety and for delivering a memorable experience.
The tour begins with complimentary pickup from your hotel or the agreed Downtown, Toronto location around 7:30-8am. We leave early in the morning to avoid traffic and the large crowds that Niagara Falls has later in the day. During the drive to Niagara Falls your tour guide will provide you with important historical information about the trip. Upon arrival to Niagara Falls you will have about 3 hours of free time where you can view the Falls, participate in activities like the Niagara City Cruises boat ride or Skylon Tower, and walk around Clifton Hill. *Activities during free time are optional and you can buy tickets at the ticket booth in Niagara Falls. Don't worry, we arrive before crowds so there won't be long lines.
Next, you will visit famous sights such as the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids and the Niagara Hydro Dam, and enjoy a scenic ride across the Niagara Parkway. The specific sights we view may vary depending on seasonal conditions. You will also have some free time to walk through Niagara-on-the-Lake, one of Canada's most beautiful and historic towns.
We will wrap up the tour with a drive through the Niagara Wine Region and a stop at a local winery for free wine tasting, including Niagara Falls' famous Icewine.
We will return to Downtown, Toronto around 4:30-5pm depending on traffic conditions. You will make it home in time for dinner and an evening activity in Toronto. *If you have an early flight we do not advice traveling to Niagara Falls on that day, because sometime traffic conditions can be unpredictable and we don't want you to feel stressed.
- Pick up from most Downtown Toronto hotels and locations around 7:30-8am
- Approx. 3 hours of free time in Niagara Falls (this is the time to check out attractions like the Niagara City Cruises boat ride, Skylon Tower, Journey Behind the Falls, a helicopter ride and other popular activities)
- Scenic drive through the Niagara Parkway
- The Niagara Whirlpool Rapids
- Niagara Wine Region + free wine tasting
- Plus other seasonal stops*
- Return to Downtown Toronto
- Travel with a small group
- Award winning tour
- Depart early and avoid traffic and crowds from other tour groups and tourists
- Adult Tour: $89
- Children 11 and under: $79