If you're in Toronto, planning a day trip to Niagara Falls is a must-do! With 1,000s of 5-star reviews, you can join our Niagara Falls tours from Toronto and we'll take care of transportation and plan a perfect 1-day itinerary. Our day tours run from about 8 AM to 5 PM. We'll pick you up from one of twelve central hotels and locations across Downtown Toronto or Mississauga. Skip the crowded coach tours and join a small group (up to 24) in a comfortable and air-conditioned minibus with a licensed Niagara Falls guide. You'll have several hours of free time in Niagara Falls for exploration, activities like a boat ride, and time to explore Clifton Hill.
Your day will begin with complimentary pick-up around 8:00 AM from your hotel or walkable location in Downtown Toronto. We leave early in the morning to avoid traffic and the large crowds that Niagara Falls has later in the day. After a 1.5 hour narrated drive to Niagara Falls, you will have 4 hours (summer) and 3 hours (winter) of free time where you can explore the Falls, participate in activities and visit the famous Clifton Hill with all of its activities. The most popular attractions our guests register for are the Niagara City Cruises boat tour (summer), Journey Behind the Falls, lunch at the Skylon Tower, Bird Kingdom a helicopter ride, the Niagara SkyWheel - and many more. These attractions are optional and you can buy tickets at the ticket booth in Niagara Falls. Don't worry, we arrive before crowds so there won't be long lines. You'll also have time to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant or grab food and have a picnic by the waterfalls.
Once we leave the main Niagara Falls town, we will visit iconic attractions along the scenic Niagara Parkway. You'll have time to stop for photos at these destinations including the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids, the Niagara Hydro Dam, the floral clock and Queenston Heights Park. We'll return to Downtown Toronto around 4:30 to 5:30 PM depending on traffic, leaving you ample time to plan a dinner and an evening activity in the city.
- Price in $CAD: Adults $89, Children 11 and under: $79. Private tour options are available (recommended for larger groups of 8 or more).
- Free cancellation is available with 24 hours notice
- Round-trip transportation is included from agreed Downtown Toronto or Mississauga hotels/locations
- The trip runs from about 8:00 AM to around 5:00 PM
- Drive in a comfortable and air-conditioned minibus with a group of up to 24 people (skip the large coach bus tours)
- 3 to 4 hours of free time to explore Niagara Falls
- Time for optional attractions like the Niagara City Cruises boat ride (summer), Journey Behind the Falls, the Bird Kingdom, Skylon Tower, a helicopter ride and more
- Time to explore Clifton Hill (great for solo travellers, friends and families) and its attractions like the Niagara Skywheel and wax museum
- Time for lunch, or bring a packed lunch - dine indoors or have a picnic by the waterfalls
- Narrated drive and stops across the Niagara Parkway, at iconic destinations like the floral clock, Niagara Whirlpool and Queenston Heights Park