FAMILY FUN AT MARINELAND® NIAGARA FALLS
Located just minutes from the actual falls, Marineland offers fun for the whole family. At Marineland you will experience the thrill and sense of wonder that comes from a close encounter with amazing marine mammals. More thrills await you as the park features amusement rides including one of the world’s largest steel roller coasters, one of the world’s highest triple tower rides, and the Zierer Star Shape ride – the only one in North America – along with a variety of other rides to suit all ages. There are also land animal displays and a splash park for the kids. Gate admission is pay-one price, children (5 to 12 years) and Seniors 60+ years and over, pay a reduced fee and Parking is FREE!
Here are the attractions spread throughout the park:
- King Waldorf Stadium® – You will enjoy a heartwarming trainer talk at the King Waldorf® Stadium featuring dolphin and sea lion ambassadors that will leave you with a better understanding of and deep appreciation for these wondrous marine mammals. Make sure to pick up a park handout map for scheduled times.
- Penguin Palace™ – A place to watch these cute, little flightless birds play and swim about in their specially designed habitat.
- Arctic Cove® – You have the unique opportunity to get up close to beluga whales and talk with passionate and dedicated animal care team members about these friendly white whales.
- Friendship Cove® – enjoy viewing our beluga whales from both above and below water.
- Land Animals – Visit the land animal displays home to black bears, bison, elk, red deer and Fallow deer.
- Amusement Rides – Both kids and adults will find a selection of rides to excite and please – enjoy old favourites like the Wave Swinger and more.
- Polar Splash™ – Cool off in the splash park featuring over 150 themed sprayers and jets. Open July & August and included in the price of admission.
- Marineland Express – The park’s in-park tram system is a fun way to cut down on some of the walking and see all that the park has to offer. The park is quite spread out so it’s best to wear comfortable shoes. Schedule varies with the season.
- Dining - The on-site, cafeteria-style restaurant serves the following: Rotisserie Chicken, Chicken Breast Strips, Halal Item, Pizza, Hamburger, Cheeseburger & Hot dog Platters, French fries, Nachos, Salads & Fruits, Soups, Bagels, Desserts, Soft drinks, Milk, Coffee & Tea, Juices, Draft Beer, and Bottled water. Guests are also permitted to bring their own food and beverages into the park with the exception of alcoholic beverages and glass bottles. There are plenty of picnic areas for guests to use. Food kiosks located throughout the park serve soft ice cream, waffle cones, fresh popcorn, soft drinks, bottled water, and Luigi’s Real Italian Ice.
- Gift Shops – The main gift shop carries a variety of souvenirs, toys, and apparel. The Polar Splash shop (seasonal) features swim diapers for toddlers, towels, sunscreen and water bottles
Important Note - The park is seasonal and is only open from mid-May through mid-October. Operating schedule is subject to change. Some attractions and services may not be available or offered exactly as described. Please check Marineland's website - marineland.ca before visiting.