This state-of-the-art bus system connects accommodations and Niagara Falls tourist areas. WEGO is a unique partnership between The City of Niagara Falls and The Niagara Parks Commission to provide integrated bus service to visitors.
The WEGO delivers a seamless connection between tourist attractions within the city and Niagara Parks, helping you to experience all that this world-class destination has to offer. All of the buses are fully accessible and operate year-round, giving easy, convenient service to travellers. All bus lines meet at Table Rock, the main transfer hub to the Green line that runs through Niagara Parks.
You may purchase your 24-hour WEGO Pass for $12.00 for adults and $8.00 for children, or a 48-hour pass for $16.00 for adults and $12.00 for children (6-12). Children 2 and under are free. Many shops, hotels and attractions sell the passes - look for the 'We Sell WEGO Passes' sign.
There are three main WEGO routes that run year-round:
- The Green Line runs from the Go Train Station in Niagara Falls, along the Niagara Parkway.
- Hotels on this line: Casino Niagara, Sheraton Fallsview, Crowne Plaza Hotel & access to the Fallsview Hotels via the Incline Railway
- The Red Line runs from the Table Rock Centre, to Clifton Hill, Fallsview and Lundy's Lane.
- Hotels on this line: Americana Resort, Best Western Cairn Croft, Ramada Near the Falls
- The Blue Line runs from the Table Rock Centre, to Falls Avenue, Casino Niagara and to Fallsview Boulevard.
- Hotels on this line: Fallsview Casino, Hilton Hotel, Four Points Sheraton, Embassy Suites, Marriott on the Falls, Marriott Fallsview, The Tower Hotel, DoubleTree Fallsview, Wyndham Garden, Old Stone Inn, Howard Johnson