1. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter a Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of, and the age of majority in, the province of Ontario.
2. Contest Period: The Addams Family 2 Niagara Falls Contest is open from September 29, 2021 at 12 noon to October 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
3. How to Enter: Fill in the contest form above with all required information and click on the 'Enter' button. One entry per person. Entries must be received during the contest period. No purchase necessary to enter the contest.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected on October 18, 2021 from all eligible entries. Winner will be contacted by email to claim prize and will have three (3) days to respond to Niagara Falls Tourism and answer, without assistance, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. If the winner does not respond in three (3) days or correctly answer the skill-testing question, they will be disqualified and will not receive the prize and another winner will be randomly selected following the same guidelines. Niagara Falls Tourism and prize sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected winner to receive notification or for Niagara Falls Tourism to receive a selected winner’s response. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for the contest.
5. Prize: The grand prize includes a one-night stay and waterpark passes for a family of four (4) at the Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa, four (4) Clifton Hill Fun Attraction Passes for the Dinosaur Adventure Golf, Niagara SkyWheel, Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars, and Niagara Speedway (valued at $550). Prize must be accepted as awarded, no cash value and prize is not transferrable. Overnight stay at the Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa must be redeemed by December 18, 2021 and is not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Additional restrictions may apply.
6. Social Media: This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media platforms on which the contest may have been promoted and/or publicized, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Any personal information provided in connection with the contest is being provided to Niagara Falls Tourism and not to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Any questions or comments regarding a contest must be directed to Niagara Falls Tourism and not to any of the social media platforms.
7. Liability Release: By entering a contest, each entrant releases and holds the contest sponsor(s) harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrants or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in the contest, any breach of the contest rules, or in any prize-related activity. Each entrant agrees to fully indemnify sponsors from any and all claims by third parties relating to the contest, without limitation.