The Niagara Falls History Museum at 5810 Ferry Street in Niagara Falls have these happenings this month.
- Saturday, March 24th, the Niagara Brewery Collectible Club welcomes beer collectors and enthusiasts to the museum from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. You are also welcome to bring your own collection and have it appraised by professional collectors.
- Enjoy the Echoes in the Ice exhibit all this month. Using artifacts mages, audio visual presentations the search for the Northwest Passage to the artic 400 years ago is examined.
At the Fallsview Casino:
- In the Avalon Theatre (6380 Fallsview Blvd) the legendary singer Tony Bennet appears March 28-29th.
- The Zmed brothers pay tribute to he Everly Brothers to March 22nd.
- At the Scotiabank Convention Centre (6815 Stanley Ave) The Greater Niagara Home and garden show takes place between March 23rd and 25th.
- Hornblower Niagara cruises to the base of the falls begin for the season on Wednesday, March 28th